Repairs on Heavy Construction Equipment
For more than three decades, Dixon Fleet Services has served the Raleigh Triangle area with top quality technicians and competitive pricing for over 150 satisfied customers. We know how important your equipment is for your business, so we offer extensive construction equipment repair services to make sure you can get back to work as quickly as possible. From preventative maintenance to our 24-hour emergency repair line, we will do everything we can to take care of you and your machinery.
What We Offer for Fleet Services and Heavy Equipment Repair
Whether you are bringing a diesel vehicle or commercial machine to us or need us to perform a field repair job or roadside assistance, we will get the task completed in a timely manner with high-quality work. Here are some of the vehicle types we can service for you.
- Heavy Truck & Trailer Repair
- Diesel Engine Trucks
- Tractor Trailers
- Air Brake Vehicles
- Commercial Vehicles
On these vehicles, we can perform a large number of tasks, all of which are found below.
- General, preventative, and manufacturer recommended maintenance, such as tune-ups, brake jobs, wheel alignments, tire repair and replacement, air conditioner repair, and oil changes
- Diesel, electrical, and computer diagnostic testing and repair and performance reprogramming
- Exhaust, fuel, and engine cooling system repair and maintenance
- Work on steering, suspension, CV axles, and starting and charging systems
- Emission repair facility
The Choice for the Raleigh Triangle
Dixon Fleet Services proudly extends our services to eight locations in the Raleigh triangle to make sure it is always convenient for you to get the help you need with construction equipment repairs. Our master diesel technicians can repair equipment from every major brand from John Deere and Mack to Volvo and Mercedes. Contact us today to schedule maintenance on your vehicle, or call 919-830-8498 if you need our 24/7 emergency services and we’ll get you back up and running in no time.